Friday, October 09, 2009

Dinner time moments

Been awhile since I have blogged anything...not really sure why sometimes I blog more than others.  I really do need to make it a priority to at least update our blog once a week~



It's also been awhile since I've pulled out my camera and practiced.  Instead of actually doing hands on practicing I've been studying the books *wink*

 I am trying to master the art of taking pictures inside at night.  The temperature of these photo's has given them a yellow hue, which is to be expected since the lighting is indoor incandescent lighting. I really don't like this kind of lighting but I've got to be able to take pictures in it and like how they turn out....guess I will just have to keep practicing.

 Griffin and Joe were having fun while they were eating dinner so I took out the camera and just shot some candids.









A very serious talk was going on here.


This was the best photo of the night!  Just a priceless moment and I love how creamy their skin turned out.  I am hoping someday to be able to nail my exposure every time, and realize I need to patient with myself as I am on this quest of perfection...

No comments: