Friday, September 04, 2009

LJ and his new four wheeler

LJ finally got his four wheeler. The past couple weeks all we could do and talk about was four wheeler's! He finally found one he liked on Ebay and had it shipped from California. He is so happy with this purchase it just makes me smile because he is so happy!
He came in today and said,
LJ:"Tabby you said you wanted me to pose for some photo's well I've got a great opportunity for you"
Me: "Really?"
LJ: "Yes come and take some pictures of me on the four wheeler over in the circle."
Me: "Okay."
A few minutes pass and LJ comes running inside.
LJ:"Tabby you said we were going to take pictures I am waiting for you. The sun is going down and I want pictures in the day light!"
Me: "Oh, I didn't realize you wanted to do it right now."
LJ: "Well duh."






Had to get a picture of his pure concentration while on the four wheeler. He was sticking his tongue out a lot during our mock photo shoot! LOL


So everyone can enjoy the beauty of the four wheeler we had to get a close up of, you guessed it, the four wheeler! LOL
This is our favorite picture. It was also one of the pictures I turned in for my lighting photography assignment. This would be an example of side lighting.

2 comments:

natalie spratling said...

"Well, duh!" love his comment:) You are becoming quite the photographer.

George and Julie said...

Hats off to you,Tabby! Not only did you get great pictures - of LJ no less - but he actually volunteered?! You rock. What fun pictures and that last one really is a awesome.