Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Moments

Every once in awhile I am able to capture some really happy moments.  I absolutely love that Griffin was having so much fun with Pockie on this warm summer afternoon.  I am grateful I was able to capture a little bit of the fun on my camera to keep forever.

I have another sentimental photo of Pockie and Griffin but I swore to my Dad I would not upload it to my blog until I figure out how to photoshop it to his liking!

This photo was my Dad's idea. Love Griffin's little hands holding onto Pockie's thumb.  Again another happy moment for me as a mother!

2 comments:

George and Julie said...

Such cute photos! I am finding that as people and circumstances change the pictures I have become even more precious. These pictures will bring more and more joy as Griffin gets older. I love photos for so many reasons!

SELPH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I love the captured moments!!!! These are my favorite pics! great job!