Griffin loves Ella and he is always asking me where she is. When Ella cried he was always very concerned. He would make a wonderful big brother...but not yet!
Joe and I are busy getting ready for our trip to Vegas. I've been really busy doing laundry, finding suit cases, making lists, and talking with Heather about what items I will need to pack for Griffin.
Heather, Nate, and my Mom are going to watch Griffin for the week. I am really nervous about leaving Griffin for so long. Since he has been born I think we have only spent one night apart...I wonder how I am going to do without him? I am getting sad just typing about it! I am truly grateful he can stay with my family. I know they will take care of him and be patient with his tantrums!
1 comment:
I love it!!! I am so happy that I get to watch Griffin. We will have so much fun together. Tank is getting so excited as well. I love watching Griffin and Ella play together. It was fun pushing them around in the car. My favorite was when Griffin said "baby ella that hurts" Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment