I am behind with my blogging, but you know its been a busy four weeks!For Thanksgiving we were able to go spend some time with Heather and Nate. Joe left the day after Thanksgiving to attend his sister, Susan's, wedding.
We had lots of fun and Aunt Heather gave Griffin another one of her five star hair cuts! Griffin was happy at first but then he got kind of grumpy.

This is Nate and Heather's do g Tank, oh and he is Griffin's best friend. Tank was a little annoyed because Griffin wasn't able to chase him around and feed him paper.Tank was so nice to Griffin. They made a super huge mess with the Thanksgiving paper, but they had so much fun. I am sure Tank is real lonely without Griffin around. Griffin still talks about Tank.
1 comment:
I was wondering when you were going to post some pictures. Griffin looks so big. Tank hasnt been the same without Griffin. Now he just takes naps and looks out the window. He loved playing with Griffin and fallow him around. Hope to see you guys again. Love you
Post a Comment