
While Grandma was here we celebrated her 50th birthday. She got these beautiful roses as a gift from my Dad's parents.
They smelled so good and made my kitchen look wonderful!


Joe also celebrated his birthday this month! He turned 33, as you can tell by the candles on his cake!
Joe doesn't like to celebrate birthdays, except for Griffin's, but I felt we still needed to do a little something for him.
Griffin had such a fun time and he has learned to sing Happy Birthday! I've caught him singing it to himself several times! He really does enjoy singing!
Griffin was a little upset when there were no more flames. He calmed down once he got some cake!
Happy Birthday Joe and Mom!
We had a wonderful July 2008! My mom came to visit for three weeks and Griffin had so much fun with his "Ma"! We are looking forward to visiting with her again this fall!
1 comment:
I love that your little boy sings to himself! Evelynne does too. It is just too adorable! Evelynne will go around with a pretend "burfday" cake so we can sing and blow out the candles.
Post a Comment