Tabitha I loved having you down... I wish that we could get together all the time. Moving to Idaho would be really fun. griffin is getting so big and I love him more and more everytime I see him... Have fun with mom
Love all of the pictures. Love that you are blogging now. Fun to see your vacation and your cute little family.
Those are all great pics! I it fun to see you guys! so what lense did you use to shoot the animals with. they look great!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tabitha I loved having you down... I wish that we could get together all the time. Moving to Idaho would be really fun. griffin is getting so big and I love him more and more everytime I see him... Have fun with mom
Love all of the pictures. Love that you are blogging now. Fun to see your vacation and your cute little family.
Those are all great pics! I it fun to see you guys! so what lense did you use to shoot the animals with. they look great!
Post a Comment