Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Week with Grandma Wells


For the past week Grandma Wells came up and spent some time with us. Griffin had so much fun and really got to know her. They had fun playing outside, shopping at Toys R Us, and reading books.


Griffin loves to be outside. One of his favorite places is by the window well. He loves to drop rocks into the well. He even will try and climb in!

Here is our little guy all ready for bed. Grandma was making him laugh and we were lucky to catch his cute smile on camera!Here is my attempt at an artsy type photo. I am trying to learn more about photography so I guess ya'll will see how I do.

1 comment:

Heather said...

WOW!!! It looks like you guys were having so much FUN.. I wish that i could have been there too. Griffin is getting so cute. I love all the pictures. keep them coming