Well I haven't been doing so good with updating our blog...but we've been busy!
Joe finished school. Yeah! Actually he is still working on the submission of his final draft of his 50 plus page paper. Once that is done he is done for good. Currently he is working really hard on getting the yard in order. It looks great. He has been raking the yard, and recently got all the edging and rocks in. I will take post some pictures soon.
Griffin is getting his first tooth! He is a bit grumpy but still so happy. Everyone always has to stop us when we are out to tell us how cute he is. He is a flirt and is he not shy at all. He talks all the time, scoots and rolls and he loves to play with his toys.
I am busy trying to keep up with all my scrapbooking and paper craft projects. Now that Joe will be around I am hoping to get a few more things done.
We are looking forward to the summer and spending time with all of our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment